Thursday, September 17, 2009
Expecting the Unexpected!
Well, in case you haven't heard.....we are expecting! It was a bit unexpected, but a very nice surprise. I will admit I was a bit shocked at first - just ask Kandy! Pat is thrilled! Our family all had very mixed reviews so to speak. I called one of my brothers to tell him he was going to be an Uncle - again and he just asked, from me? Of course from me, why would I be calling you to tell you! lol! My father-in-law's response has won the most original, his response? "NO FREAKIN' WAY, Oh, I mean congratulations! haha. I am still getting used to the idea, I'd better be, it's coming whether I'm ready or not! ha! Keep us in your prayers, for a healthy baby and for my mental health! FYI: I will be finding out boy or girl, my due date is May 22, 2010 and yes, this is our last.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
OHMYGOSH! I'm so freakin' excited for you! That's awesome! Another little Lambert on the way. Congratulations :)
Well Shawna Gale...you said you would have a baby for us and you meant it! You have had 2 and one on the way since you said that. We love them all and are glad when we see them and we love it that you can take them home with you. YOU are the BEST!!!! mom and any little baby or child is just blessed to have you in their life. We sure are blessed to have you in ours. We love you, Pat and the girls and baby # 4.
Hugs to all
Cherie (and Jeff)
I am very excited for you! And sounds like you are too! Hope everything works out well! You have such beautiful children. We need another one around!!! YAY!
Congratulations! I hope you're feeling well. Let me know if I can ever babysit the girls for you to give you a rest. =)
Post a Comment