Here are the pictures that I promised! Sort of an edited version of what we have done since September!

Playing in the leaves!

Halloween! Trunk or Treat with the Waynesboro Ward.
Grace was a soccer player, Martha was Sleeping Beauty
and Clara was a baby chick!
She was so thrilled to be in that costume! lol!

Martha practicing being Sleeping Beauty!

Our Jack-O-Lantern at night

Our Jack-O-Lantern during the day

Pat killed his first bear with a bow!
He was so excited so he had to have a ton of pictures, this is one of the many!
I guess that's one way to get him to take a family picture - lol!

Clara

Martha

Grace's 7th birthday!
We took her to Applebee's and then home for cake and ice cream!

Martha

Grace on her field trip to the apple orchards in Charlottesville.
It was a beautiful day and we got lots of apples!
This was a treat holder I made for Grace's teacher.
We filled it with Hershey Kisses!

My card club cards for November.
As you can see, we had to make a baby card and a Christmas card
2 comments:
I missed you guys. Lovely pictures!
Who is dubby? I LOVED the pics...Your kids are very photogenic...and so is Pat and his dad!
Hugs to everyone
Post a Comment