Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree

I got all of the Christmas decorations out yesterday and we decorated!! Grace was at school, but I promised her that she could put her decorations on the tree when she got home. Martha had so much fun, she got really excited when we got out her Mickey Mouse ornament. She wanted to play with it, but I had to take it from her - it's glass and we'd have to go back to Disney to replace it. So here is a picture of our tree, we are ready for Santa!


I am also posting pictures of my last set of cards from my card club. I should have had them posted sooner, but I just downloaded them. We had to do a baby card, a thinking of you card, and a christmas card.


4 comments:

Cherie and Jeff said...

AWESOME CARDS!!!!!!!! We loved them all and especially the Christmas card!
The tree was beautiful!!! We loved the beautiful little girl ornaments in front of it the VERY best. Jeffrey says you can come help us do our Christmas tree!
:)
Love ya lots
Us

Anonymous said...

Are the kids getting excited about Christmas? Are you going to take them to see Santa? You tree looks cute! I love your blog design!

Anonymous said...

Those cards are SO adorable! And so are your girls! :)

SumGreater said...

I love Christmas trees. Mine has homemade yellow stars with glitter. It gets EVERYWHERE!

The cards are beautiful. I can't believe how much you manage to accomplish. You're a pioneer woman.