Sunday, January 18, 2009

Tagged

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
*Working at Home IV Care (my first real job after college)
*Working part time at the GAP
*Getting a lot more sleep
*Going out a lot more
*Pat and I actually went on real dates

5 things on my To-Do list today:
*Finish my cards for card club
*Mail birthday cards for my sister and my niece
*Do laundry
*Call my brother and ask for a clipping from a magazine I read when I visited him in November!
*Clean the area around the wood stove

5 snacks that I LOVE:
*Oatmeal cookies
*Oatmeal cookie dough
*Popcorn
*Chips and dip
*Little Debbie Strawberry Shortcake Snacks

5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
*Pay off all our debt and family members debt
*Put the girls in private school and pay for college and grad school/law school/medical school, and pay for three weddings!
*Buy land and build a house and then do the same for family members
*Hire a personal trainer and chef so I can lose tons of weight and look really good in all the fun trendy clothes! (No more fave snacks!)
*Go shopping with all of my friends (I need a huge cheering section to buy stuff for me, I have a hard time with that) and treat them to whatever they want! Then take all of those friends for a spa weekend because they earned it helping me pick out a fabulous new wardrobe!

That was fun! I tag Jeff, Cherie and Jennie M.

1 comment:

Cherie and Jeff said...

Does Tagged mean we are supposed to put these things on our blog only answer our answers? Your answers were good.
Love ya
Cherie