Monday, April 6, 2009

Don't have a cow Pat!

Clara was standing on the kids rocking chair. I grabbed her and said, your daddy will have a cow. This is how the rest of the conversation went.

Martha: Is daddy having a cow?

Me: No.

Martha: Why is daddy having a cow?

Me: He's not, it's just an expression.

Martha: Daddy, are you having a cow? I don't want you to have a cow.

Pat: Martha I don't want to have one either.

You really had to hear the concern in her voice about her daddy having a cow! It was cute.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute- she has the cutest voice!

dubby said...

You know, now that the weather is getting better, you all can come out here bright and early one morning and feed the baby cows bottles at the farm. There are two feedings a day. Last I knew they were at 7 am and 3 pm.

Cherie and Jeff said...

Is Pat having a cow??? hahahahaha. I about died! I sure love those girls! They leave a smile on my face!!!
Love you all.

Anonymous said...

I love the new back ground and your story! Martha is a sweetheart!