Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It Smelled So Good

You may all know that Grace is a picky eater. If you don't know, trust me, she is! She won't eat food that touches, including her chicken nuggets that have gotten ketchup on them (even if she is going to dip it in the ketchup anyway) - lol! So she packs her lunch everyday so she has the things she likes. She rarely likes to try new foods. So this morning when she was checking to see if I had packed her lunch she says to me, "Mom, you didn't tell me we were having spaghetti at lunch yesterday, I would have bought lunch instead of packing". I told her she only buys lunch at school when they have hotdogs. I also told her she doesn't eat my spaghetti, why would she eat the schools? She said because it smelled so good! I guess my spaghetti doesn't smell good enough to eat! Gotta love it!

2 comments:

dubby said...

At her age, I would eat spaghetti, but NO SAUCE. Yuck! Someone might have slipped "unyums" in it. I think I had peanut butter and jelly on white sandwiches every day for ten years. I won't touch it now. But I like unyums just fine.

Unknown said...

What is it with the crappy cafeteria food that kids think is soooo awesome! I have the same problem!!!