Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday Grace!





Today is Grace Ann's 6th birthday! Can you believe I have a 6 year old? I can't believe I have a six year old! She has had a fun filled weekend. We went to visit my sister and her kids this weekend. Everyone had a blast. Grace and Martha just love visiting with their cousins and Aunt Gretchen. My dad came over and we had cake to celebrate her day. We also celebrated my neice, Lily's birthday. She will be 12 on October 13. She is such a beautiful girl. So we had a ton of cake and ice cream on Saturday. Today, I made cupcakes to take to Grace's school and tonight we had more cake and ice cream to celebrate on her actual birthday with her daddy. I am posting some pictures from our weekend.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday, Grace! Sorry we didnt get to see you on your birthday! It's great being 6!

The Iowa Ross Family said...

Yeah, it's your six on the 6th, that only happens once for everyone!! Happy Birthday Grace!

Cherie and Jeff said...

Happy Birthday to YOU Grace Ann! Uncle Jeff and Auntie Cherie send their loves. What a cute cake! Love you guys.