Dang! The website was disabled when I tried to go to it! Who do you think I'd be? My guess is bella--cuz I'm so clumsy. Does it have to be a vampire girl? How about the boys? Maybe I'd be Emmett...I can get pretty feisty, but nobody's scared of me... I'm stumped.
You are totally an Alice--the amount of good you do just in our branch alone is incalculable. But you can be sure it's noticed. I sure appreciate you.
3 comments:
Cute blog! But Halloween is almost over. I ended up being Esme, for the quiz...I can see u being Alice, u have so much energy!
You are def an Alice! I did this a couple of days ago and was an Esme. Pretty funny! At Least I wasnt Rosalie!
Dang! The website was disabled when I tried to go to it! Who do you think I'd be? My guess is bella--cuz I'm so clumsy. Does it have to be a vampire girl? How about the boys? Maybe I'd be Emmett...I can get pretty feisty, but nobody's scared of me... I'm stumped.
You are totally an Alice--the amount of good you do just in our branch alone is incalculable. But you can be sure it's noticed. I sure appreciate you.
Post a Comment