As promised, here are a few pictures from this week.
All the kids, except Penelope & Clara, at the end of our visit to the museum. The kids were so excited to see Debbie (Sister Fordham). Our BIG night out Trick or Treating! They definately got alot of treats My Diva Cat! Isn't she cute?
Oh yes, very cute! Awesome picts! We had lots of fun at the museum with you guys (and the corn maze later that day). Why couldnt the weather have been like it has this weekend? Oh well! Good times and memories!
Your kids are such beauties! Just like their mama. I love hanging out with you. We're going to have to figure out a cold-weather place for us all to play...not the mall...I spend money at malls. I'm so psyched for Friday!!!
4 comments:
Oh yes, very cute! Awesome picts! We had lots of fun at the museum with you guys (and the corn maze later that day). Why couldnt the weather have been like it has this weekend? Oh well! Good times and memories!
This fall has been gorgeous. It's seasons like this that make me happy I'm living in the Shenandoah.
I look scared of the kids but was thrilled to see them.
Your kids are such beauties! Just like their mama. I love hanging out with you. We're going to have to figure out a cold-weather place for us all to play...not the mall...I spend money at malls. I'm so psyched for Friday!!!
Post a Comment