Saturday, November 22, 2008

TWILIGHT!


I went to the movies last night and saw Twilight! I was so excited. I was getting ready for it all day. Pat was even in a good mood and helped with the kids so I could do stuff. I think he knew how excited (obsessed) I was. I was so giddy, the people who rode with me weren't sure if I should be driving. Ha! 13 of us went to see it. We got there early so we could get good seats. There were a couple of cheesy lines in the movie, but it was good. The part where the Cullen's come in, is quite an entrance and Edward's entrance is just, well, great! I liked when the Cullen's were cooking for Bella. I really liked all the Cullens. The high school kids were a bit goofy, but I have to remember that they are teenagers and I am sure that I acted that goofy too. Charlie was great too. I liked when he first met Edward. That was funny. I don't know if I have a favorite part yet, maybe after I watch it again, I will have one. I WILL have to own it! I guess that is what I have to look forward to now, the DVD and the next movie. Can't wait for that! I am sitting here today with only Clara (Grace and Martha went to WV to celebrate my nephew Hunter's birthday) and thinking, I could go see it here in Staunton and still make it to my leadership meeting this afternoon. I might have to do it. I need more Edward. Maybe I should just get my book back and re-read it! LOL! So if you haven't seen it yet, go see it and if you have seen it and have some extra time (I know, what is that right?) go see it again. I can't wait to hear what you all think of it! Oh, you can call me if you need someone to go see it with you - ha!

1 comment:

SumGreater said...

I KNOW!! I was so pysched! Thanks for driving!
I loved that the teenagers were so goofy and lame. Just like I was. I would've been annoyed if Jessica and Mike had been all '90210'. It made Edward that much better by comparison, too. I am TOTALLY jealous you didn't call me when you went to see it again! What fun!