Thursday, November 20, 2008

Can't Hardly Wait!!!!

I can not believe that I have to wait another 15 1/2 hours to see TWILIGHT!!! I am so tempted to go to the midnight showing tonight - even if I have to drive to Harrisonburg. I would be even more tempted if it were showing in Staunton, so if it is and I missed that it is, don't tell me. My willpower is low and I would cave. I am sure that Pat wouldn't even miss me. Well, unless one of the girls wakes up and he rolls over to tell me they are crying. lol. I am so excited (if you couldn't tell) to see this movie. I just read on Stephenie Meyer's website that the movie was great. I am sure! I know it won't be as good as the book, they even mentioned that, but I don't care. I just really want another outlet to get my Edward fix. Check back tomorrow to see how much I LOVE this movie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jason says he is very disappointed that he doesn't get to go with us. He has been moping all day. He told me to tell you he needs his Edward fix too! But he will have to wait until Tuesday night when goes with Micah and Sabrina with her friends. I am excited too! I hope we will survive....