
I can't believe it, Clara is 4 months old! Time does fly. We had her check up today and she is doing just fine (a little fevered from the shots). She weighs 16 lbs. 13 oz. and is 25 7/8" long! That put her in the 90-95th percentile for height and weight. She is definately my biggest baby at this stage. Martha wasn't far behind though. (For those who don't know, Martha was my 10 pound baby.) Clara is laughing, "talking", trying to roll over and sit up. She loves the swing now. I have to get my exersaucer out and cleaned up for her to get in. I think that will be fun for her. Grace and Martha are the best big sisters ever. Martha is even learning to be a little more gentle with her. Grace is the best, she is such a great helper and little mommy, although I can't seem to convince her to change diapers. She is like her daddy in that respect. Patrick won't change a diaper unless I am not home to do it. You'd think after three kids, he'd be used to it.
2 comments:
My daddy always insisted that he changed diapers when my mom left us with him, but never realized he is right-handed, so if he HAD changed our diapers, the pins would have gone in backwards. Men!
The babe is cute! I love her chubby cheeks, but now that hse is getting older, you know what that means..bigger, grosser, smellier, diapers, ulgh! I don't miss that!
Post a Comment