Grace is always playing tag at the park, now it's my turn - thanks Jennie! I love stuff like this.
How To Play This Game of Tag:Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
3 Joys
1. My beautiful girls - Grace, Martha & Clara (does that count for all three?)
2. Hanging out with friends and being silly
3. Being lazy with my husband (when we can)
3 Fears
1. That something will happen to anyone in my family
2. Sometimes I am afraid of the dark
3. That I fuss at my kids (mostly Grace) too much
3 Goals
1. To find a work from home job, so I can stay with my kids as long as I can
2. To learn to sew better
3. To lose 50 pounds
3 Current Obsessions/Collections
1. As you all know, The Twilight Saga written by Stephenie Meyer!!!! Love to re-read them, read about them, talk about them....you get the obsession! ha!
2. I am very particular (obssessed) about the blankets on my bed, the bottom of the covers have to be tucked in tight under the mattress. I will get up in the middle of the night to fix them if Pat has pulled them out.
3. I have an obsession with baby strollers. I have 3. 1 single and 2 double. I know this is silly. I find myself wanting the coolest, newest thing. Of course I don't act on it, unless it is a great deal - LOL! I guess this could be a collection too - ha! My husband tells me that we are stroller poor. I guess we do have what we NEED.
3 Facts about myself
1. I grew up in a small town in WV (Franklin, WV), my graduating class had only 65 people.
2. I am the middle child, I have 3 brothers - Jeff, Lonnie, Justin, 1 sister - Gretchen. I also have an older sister - Delilah, but she lived with her mom. We didn't see her much growing up.
3. I used to love being in beauty pagents! Nothing big, just High School, the county fair. It must have been all the fun make-up, big hair and fancy dresses. I used to do my hair and make-up before ever leaving my house!
There you have it. I am tagging Jennie M and Debbie.
No comments:
Post a Comment