Monday, August 4, 2008

I'm Finished!

Well, I finished the last book in the Twilight Saga and, in case anyone who reads this hasn't read it - yet, I won't give anything away. I will only say that it was worth the wait. When you all finish it, we will talk then! I can't wait to see how you all feel about it. I will be reading this book over, as well as the first three! Ha. So, my life can get back to normal, no more ignoring children, stacks of laundry, dirty dishes, updating my blog, etc. Thanks Stephenie Meyer for a great escape! Once again, if you haven't read these TERRIFIC books, there is never a time like the present! Don't forget about Twilight the movie out in December! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're such a book worm! Did you get the outcome you wanted? Don't tell me, maybe someday I will read it!...lol It's a proven fact, I think that people who can play the piano and who likes to read, are usually smarter, is that true?