If you haven't seen this movie yet, you should! I loved it! I saw it for the first time with Jennie and then again last night with Lori and it was just as good the second time as it was the first. Clara has been with me both times, so don't be surprised if her first words aren't Mamma Mia. lol! It could be you know, ha! I love ABBA and just wanted to get up and sing in the aisles! I can see fun Halloween costumes from coming from this movie! If you can't tell, I get very passionate about certain things I read or watch (Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn) you get the gist. lol! Anyway, this is just a fun way to escape my reality. Not that I don't love my reality, I do, and wouldn't trade it for anything, but sometimes it's just nice not to have to worry about the car payment, the electric bill, laundry, etc. etc. My husband hates it because for several days (sometimes weeks - ha) I just go on and on and on....I finally come out of it though, so no harm done. He loves me and puts up with A LOT! lol. So, I loved Mamma Mia and this is definately one I have to own.
Speaking of Twilight...I can't wait until November 21st when the movie is released! Thanks Harry Potter for moving your release date! I hope it is as good as the book. We shall see!

6 comments:
I'm so glad you loved it. I told Wayne this week, since the kiddos are starting school I was going to take Whitney for a matinee! Thanks for giving it a good review!
Hey, there's nothing wrong about escapeing reality with stuff that you love, it's not like you are taking drugs or something! You know me, I am the same way, I am sure if I saw the show, I would be addicted too. I love ABBA music and I like musicals. I am sure I would like twilight too, especially because it is about vampires. I just haven't read it because I don't have access to a book, and surely, I would take forever reading it!
Yayrah! YOu went to see it again? Good for you. I was listening to the soundtrack last night when Cherie and I took a ride. I think I dislocated my head from all the bee-bopping! LOL! I love ABBA - always have, always will. It's my guilty pleasure, like ice cream and watching tv in bed! I, too, would love to dance and sing in the aisles at the theater. Let's do it!
Thanks for going to the movies with me! I loved it a ton as well! Bring on the Halloween costumes!
Mamma Mia! Here I go again... My my....
woohoo! Bring on the glitter and platform shoes! I'm actually excited about Halloween this year! When does Mamma Mia come out on DVD? We need another girl party and that movie is so much better than the last one we saw.
It's a movie now?!? I saw the musical while in Europe (along with Bishop Wright from Harrisonburt 2nd ward), with the original London cast. It was fantastic on stage. I can definitely see it as a movie. Do you know the story behind how the playwright came to write the musical? It's an interesting story itself.
Post a Comment