Well, the book I have been waiting for all summer is finally here! I went to the Breaking Dawn release party last night at Books-A-Million! It was so much fun. Sarah, Rebekah and Jennie (holding Penelope) were there (Amy Shaw is the other person in the picture, we met her that night). We sat around and talked, there were trivia games. I wore my Team Edward t-shirt that my mom and I made right before I had to leave. (Nothing like waiting until the last minute.) I guess we didn't have the iron hot enough so it wouldn't stick to my t-shirt. Well as you can see, I got it done and was able to wear it. Gracie was very sad that it wasn't going to be ready for me. Oh, I was on a team that won a trivia contest so I was able to go to the front of the line to get the book first. (Well I was behind my two other team mates). Since my book is coming in the mail, I got to get Sarah and Rebeka's books for them and they didn't have to wait in line. Yay! 
Lori pre-ordered my copy for my birthday and I am so excited, I can't wait until it arrives. I have to spend lots of time with my family before then, because once it's here, I won't be able to put it down. I want to read the last page so I can know the ending! I really hope I get the ending I want. HA! If you haven't read any of the Twilight Series, I totally recommend them. They are great books. This was such a fun night out, that I think we should all plan on a "Girl's Night" at least once a month. Thanks for making this night a blast!
Well, as promised, I have a few pictures from my reunion and my cards are done! I am so glad. I really do enjoy making them, I just need to make myself do them!

My brother, Justin and his girlfriend, Colleen

My niece, Lily, my Dad, Martha & my nephew, Hunter
They had a lot of different games this year. One of them was a duck pond. All kids 10 and under got to participate. McKenna (my cousin Brent's daughter) was so helpful with Martha. Martha had a lot fun with her. Thanks McKenna!
We did have a fun time at the reunion. Grace spent most of her time at the creek, she was a mess each day. She caught crayfish and just had fun playing in the mud and water. I had her swim suit, I should have just let her wear it. (Well, at least she had on play clothes). Martha was very independent. She just wandered about, (my dad wasn't very far behind)! I know they will have just as much fun next year! I wish that we didn't have to wait a year to see some of my family, but we do. I am glad that I do live close to some of them and can keep up with them. 

Here are the cards I did for my card club. Lori is in charge and every three months, we have 3 new cards to do. This time it was Halloween, Kid Birthday and Thank You. We also have a technique that we spotlight. This time it was a Suspension Card. They weren't as bad as I thought, (thanks to Kandy)! She helped me so much with that one! My favorite one is the birthday. I had a lot of fun making that one. It has 3 little birthday presents on it (all cut out). I just love that penguin. 
4 comments:
Wow! Nice post and great pictures. I didn't know about the book. Did you know Dianna works at Books A Million? Yes, she got her old job there back.
Nice cards! You're so talented!
Glad you got the book today- I was very worried about that. I had nightmares about you biting your nails while pacing the house! YIKES!
Gonna start reading the series- now!
I'm all for monthly girl nights! There are loads of fun things we could do! Just being together is the best...especially if you're a bit punchy from lack of sleep like Sarah and I were. =) OF COURSE, your team won trivia. Wish I could've been there for that part!
I tagged you from my blog. Go check it out!
Cool.
Post a Comment