Thursday, July 10, 2008

Clara Is 3 Months Old!!



Clara is growing up so fast.
She is doing so well trying to sit up and hold her head up!
She changes so much everyday!
It is hard to believe that she is only 3 months old! It seems like she should be older than that. I am loving being at home with her and her sisters! She is already trying to roll over. I know it will be another couple of months before she does it, but it is fun to see her try. She had better start moving fast so she can outrun Martha! Ha! Martha loves her sister so much, she gets a little rough sometimes. Grace is a little momma to her. She is such a good helper. She has so much love for her sisters.



I just had to put this cute picture of Martha in here. She was patiently waiting for her daddy to get off of the phone and take her outside. He is such a great dad! He is so tired in the evenings, but will still try and have some fun with the girls!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Your girls are so cute. Enjoy them because they grow up so fast.

Anonymous said...

Cherish these moments, because they grow up fast. I remember being excited about my babies turning this age, it's so cool.

Unknown said...

Such Cute pictures! Even though I see Clara quite often, I really never noticed that she does kinda look like a Lambert!!!!!Adorable though I have to say!