My fourth of July did not start out how I wanted it to! Martha and I woke up not feeling very well. After being sick all day and keeping the kids cooped up, I felt they needed to get out and get some fresh air. Afterall, we felt a little better. So the girls, my mom and I went to the park for the fireworks. It was well worth the trip. Everyone had a great time and we sat with our friends the Matthews and the Reids! It was great just hanging out and talking. We had a blast. The kids had a great time too! It is so nice to see your kids having a good time with their friends. I decided to try this low light setting on my camera and take pictures of the fireworks. I think they turned out okay. It wasn't until after they were over and I was looking at the other settings on my camera that I saw the fireworks setting. I should have really read the manual a little better. So if you missed the fireworks, here are some of ours!
1 comment:
The colors turned out well in the fireworks picture, I am glad we can spend that time together, we had fun!
Post a Comment