
Well we have been debating whether we could get Clara to take a pacifer or if she would suck her thumb. I think it has been decided... thumb! I know these are just silly things to discuss, but with a baby and two other children, this is my life. I talk about the darndest things - diapers, what's in the diapers, thumbsucking, pacifiers, the list could go on and on. I never would have thought that I would ever have an entire conversation about a baby's poop! Ha! Such is my life and I LOVE it!
Tonight the girls and I went to Waynesboro and met up with the Matthew's family and watched the fireworks. It rained the whole time, but they were fantastic. We have had a great time this summer watching fireworks. These have been the best ones by far, even with the rain!
5 comments:
bummer, I didn't know there were fireworks. thumbs all the way for me! I never lost one yet! (Except the one I cut off - dang it!)
I have first hand experience of what is it like to be a thumb sucker! I sucked my thumb until I was 11! Couldn't sleep without it! (like they could take it away anyways) Because I did that, I had to have braces, my front teeth were slightly bucked because of it.(I was a serious thumb sucker!) A pacifer can be cleaned better, taken away, match outfits, and best of all, I doubt she would want to be sucking it until she is 11! It is cute, seeing her do that, but think about the future!
She will eventually grow out of sucking her thumb. I never had any thumb suckers. They didn't like pacifiers either.So I don't have much advice.
It's not too late to switch. I bet she will take a "fratti" soon! Yes, Bob has horror stories of his siblings trading in their pacifiers for other bad habits at 16 or so!!!
Man, that is an adorable picture though!
Nice baby pics...
Post a Comment