Thursday, July 3, 2008

Getting Started

Well, just about everyone I know is getting into blogging, so I have decided to try it and see what all the hype is about! It was pretty easy to start. The templates are sooo easy to follow and then you just have to talk about .... whatever.

Let's see....what has been going on with us? Well, I have been obsessed (I think a bit too obsessed) with the Twilight Series that I have been reading. I read the first three books in a week! I'll be fine once the fourth book comes out and I find out what happens! I have to thank Sarah for that obsession, she is the one who got me hooked!

Today the girls and I had a small outing to visit friends. It went great. They got to visit Cheryl, their babysitter, and all the kids that they used to see on an almost daily basis. They miss seeing them everyday. Grace will sometimes ask when I am going back to work so she can go back to Cheryl's! LOL! She asks that alot, especially when she wants something! After an afternoon of visiting, we met Lori and her kids at Kline's Dairy Bar for some yummy ice cream!

So there you have it, my first entry on my brand new blog. Check back later to see if I actually keep up with this!

4 comments:

April said...

Just checking out your blog. Hope you can keep it up, it fun to read what's going on. Hope you have a nice holiday and birthday!

Talk to you soon,
April

Unknown said...

Great blog, Shawna! I was wondering when you would start one! Very summery with the water like background!

Anonymous said...

Cool beans, your blog is cool...Aern't you afraid of on-line predators, that seek married, homely, mothers of three? I am sure there has to be one or two or even a bunch of them on-line, somewhere...

The Iowa Ross Family said...

Shawna,
Love the blog, Lori mentioned that you have one. I know this blogging thing can be very addictive. Loved the picture of the girls.
Very fun!