....a moment to myself. All the kids are in bed (for how long, no one knows)! I hope all night. Ha! Martha has been waking up in the middle of the night and wanting to come to our room to sleep. I don't know if it has been the thunder or just wanting mommy. I have been so bad about getting to sleep at a decent hour. It is easier to let them stay up then to fight about it. I know that I have to get them into a routine because Grace is starting Kindergarten this August (yes, August 20th to be exact)! I can't believe it. She is growing up so fast. I am amazed at all she knows at the ripe old age of 5 1/2. Ha! She says some of the funiest things sometimes. The other day we were at Wal-Mart and we were getting laundry detergent. It was on sale for $3. I said that wasn't a bad price for Tide and she said, are you serious? You wouldn't pay $3 for me to ride a carnival ride, but you'll pay $3 for that? It was very funny. She was so serious. Maybe you had to be there.
Well, we were busy today. We put up the loft bed that my sister-in-law, Cindy, gave us. We only have 2 bedrooms in our house so we needed an extra bed. So Grace gets the "new" bed, Martha will eventually move into Grace's twin bed (under the loft bed) and Clara will eventually go into the crib. I am not sure if I am ready for Martha to "move" out of her crib. I still like knowing she can't crawl out in the middle of the night. We shall see. I will keep you posted!
1 comment:
I laughed about Grace's comments too-I guess I could relate. We were in Franklin for the 4th and we took the girls to the fireman's thing. I didn't want to pay the 9 dollars it cost to ride one ride (a bounce house) luckily for them their dad came, because I'm the mean parent LOL!
Post a Comment